Switchgear Services for Reliability
A proactive preventative maintenance plan for your LV and MV switchgear is crucial to longevity in power distribution equipment at your facility. Without proper maintenance, companies run the risk of unscheduled outages, costly downtime and even injury to personnel.
Our Breaker Service Specialists offer years of valuable experience with maintenance, testing, repair and troubleshooting of power circuit breakers and deliver successful strategies for upgrades and maintenance to keep you running.
Maintaining your electrical switchgear can provide:
• Extended life of the switchgear
• Improved safety for your employees
• Increased reliability of the entire facility
• Reduction of operation and maintenance costs
Regardless of the manufacturer, inoLECT’s Switchgear Services team can help improve the dependability of your breakers, extend their lifecycle, reduce cost and increase safety.
Our Services include, but aren’t limited to:
• In-shop Breaker Repairs
• LV & MV Breaker Refurbishment
• LV Breaker Retrofits
• Onsite Switchgear Maintenance & Testing
• New Equipment Commissioning
• Transformer Testing
• Cable Testing
• Thermal Imaging